Q & A

If I’m in a car accident and feel fine, should I still see a doctor?

YES! A motor vehicle accident often results in soft tissue injuries that do not become problematic until days later. It is very important for you to see a physician after an accident, even if you feel fine. It is much better to be safe now, than sorry later.

If I am injured in a car accident, but do not have health insurance, will my expenses be covered through my car insurance?

YES! All car insurance policies in Pennsylvania provide mandatory coverage for health care costs incurred after an accident. At all times, your individual health-care coverage is secondary to your automobile policy coverage.

If I’m injured at work can I choose the doctor I would like to see?

In the state of PA, if specific requirements are met, employers may dictate who they will pay to see their injured workers for the first 90 days following an injury. You do, however, have the right at any time to seek medical advice from a provider of your choosing. At ICC we are very familiar with the specifics of these regulations and can help you navigate through this process. At the very least, you gain peace of mind with an independent medical opinion regarding your care.

What happens if I need a lawyer?

Sometimes, injured workers do need legal advice. If this is the case, we will recommend that you seek legal counsel.

Free courtesy transportation • Most major insurances accepted
First time medical evaluations - please call (877) 444-2422

Glenolden • 901 W. Ashland Avenue • Glenolden, PA 19036 • 610-461-6522
Chester • 1502 Upland Street • Chester, PA 19013 • 484-816-0661
Philadelphia – Grant • 3300 Grant Ave. Unit #20 • Philadelphia, PA 19114 • 215-647-9601